I often get asked “If you could go back and start all over again, what would you do differently?”. My answer is always the same… I would’ve started blogging way earlier than I did (I started blogging January 2010).
Blogging has opened more doors for me than any other activity as an entrepreneur.
But, here’s the thing… that’s not the reason why I started blogging. I started doing so as a way to chart my course towards my 2010 goal of becoming a full-time Virtual CEO – a goal that I achieved.
However, I continue blogging today (with way more intent and focus behind it than ever before, I might add!) because of those doors being opened.
10 Reasons Why You Should Start Blogging – TODAY!
- Blogging helps you position yourself as an authority. Someone with something to say.
- It gives you your own ‘home’ on the internet, without having to rely on other platforms.
- Blogging is the perfect way to educate, inspire, entertain and create a community in your niche.
- Blogging helps you build rapport and gain the trust of your prospective customers online.
- Blogging regularly is the main ingredient in creating a powerful personal brand.
- Publishing regular, high quality blog content will help the search engines fall in love with your website.
- When you blog regularly, you’ll be creating a personal encyclopedia of rich content to link back to for years.
- It’s the first step in monetizing your experience and offering, as an online entrepreneur.
- Blogging opens the doors to creating life-long relationships with likeminded peers in your industry.
- It’s just a lot of fun!!!
(This list could go on and on and on and on..!)
Getting Started on Your Blogging Journey
The first thing I remember about starting my blog is that I said something along the lines of “I have absolutely NO IDEA how to even get started!”. And I didn’t. I knew I needed a website, and that I needed my own domain name, for branding purposes. But, that’s where I froze, to be honest.
Then I discovered Bluehost, a website hosting company that I’ve used for virtually ALL my websites ever since.
They made the process of setting up my website and my blog so insanely easy.
And, the good news is that the process has gotten ever simpler and faster since!
I’m convinced that starting a blog will help you launch, grow and build your business online better than any other single activity. I’m so convinced in fact, that I put together this quick tutorial to help you.
In the video below I show you, step-by-step, how to start your blog with Bluehost.
And get this… it’ll take you no more than 10-minutes.
5 Reasons Why Bluehost is the Perfect Blog Hosting Provider
- Outstanding Customer Service – 24-hour support via chat, email and the phone.
- Reliable Beyond Belief – With a 99.9% up-time record, you can’t get any better.
- Awesome Pricing – You simply won’t find a better ‘bang for your buck’.
- Free Domain Name – Why pay for anything, if you don’t have to. Save whenever you can!
- Money Back Guarantee – If you’re not happy, ask for a refund within 30-days and it’s yours.
Note: I am a Bluehost affiliate, which means they’ll pay me a small commission if you signup for their service, using my special link. But, please understand this doesn’t have any reflection on why I’m suggesting them. The fact is that almost all hosting companies offer roughly the same services.
I’m recommending Bluehost to you as your blogging host because I sincerely believe they’re the best choice for people getting started on their blogging journey.
Start Blogging with Bluehost and Grab My FREE Bonus!
If you decide it’s time for you to go from thinking about it, to actually starting a blog to help grow your brand and business, and you decide to do so with my recommendation of Bluehost, I’ve got something VERY special for you.
Simply forward me your receipt via email and I will send you something that has helped THOUSANDS. An exclusive process blueprint.
How to Create and Promote a Blog Post (usually available to Youpreneur members only!) to ensure that you know exactly how to get the most out of your blogging. Time and time again!