That’s when I discovered WPCurve!
These guys blew my mind (and they’re still doing so!).
But wait… they were going to do as many small WordPress tasks in an entire month as I wanted, for just $69…?!! That couldn’t be right. I mean, I was paying my full-time guy $800 a month!
It was right – and I’ve been working with them ever since.
Got a Task? They can Handle It!
- Updating plugins to create a more secure environment for your site.
- Making changes to your header and sidebar.
- Fully backing-up your entire site and it’s database (comments, etc.).
- Embedding opt-in forms from any email marketing provider.
- Simple graphic design tweaks and changes.
- Updating landing pages with new buttons and links.
- Recovering from being hacked (I’ve not had to pass this task on to them – thankfully!).
Plus… here’s the really amazing thing – these tasks were all completed within 24-hours of me submitting them – some in just a matter of a few hours! My ‘full-time’ guy never turned tasks around that quickly… ever.
Then Came the Suggested Tasks!
Not only do the team at WPCurve handle all the tasks that I delegate to them in a timely, professional fashion, but they also email me regularly suggesting more tasks that they can work on for me!
Two words… Game. Changer.
Some of the tasks that have been completed, based on these ‘customer happiness’ emails (as I call them, as I always feel happy after receiving one!) are:
- Increasing my ‘Social SEO’ by linking my Google Plus profile to my website.
- Installing and customizing additional plugins to make my site run faster.
- Creating and installing a Sitemap (What the hell is a Sitemap?, I hear you say – apparently Google loves ’em!).
- Adding alt-text, meta details and correcting the length of page titles on my site, for better SEO.
- Tweaking code on pages and posts, so they don’t show up in search results (great for download pages, etc.)
The pro-activeness of these guys is beyond impressive! Simply put, WPCurve are now my #1 Website Management Outsourcing providers of choice.