Chris: Today I am very excited to feature the first of hopefully a long, long line of posts here at the VBL Blog by our first ever ‘Regular Contributor’, Dan Andrews. Dan and I have been friends for a while and have many things in common. The strongest trait for me, by far, is our mutual love for entrepreneurship. So, over to you, Dan!
Along with todays video, which focuses on the 3 success traits for entrepreneurs that I feel are underrepresented in the business blogosphere, I’ve included some further reading if you are interested in some of these ideas:
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Lynchpin by Seth Godin (by the way, I think it’s important to get started being an ambitious entrepreneur as an employee, Seth gives tips on how to do that.)
- Think Big and Kick Ass by Donald Trump
- The Myth of Sysiphus and Other Essays by Albert Camus (this is an offbeat suggestion, but I think its excellent for a broad range of themes, including working through the chaos and absurdity of life).
- A Detailed Analysis of My Current Time/Habit/Life Tracking by Sebastian Marshall
- Environmental Reinforcement of Your Goals by Steve Pavlina
- Maverick by Ricardo Semler. I won’t suggest another because you need to read this book. Seriously.
Chris: If you feel you could contribute 2-3 quality posts to the VBL Community each month and would like to be considered as a ‘Regular Contributor’, please contact me with your proposal. Please note, that there are no more ‘guest post’ spots open, and that all Regular Contributor content MUST be related to the VBL Core4 concepts of Entrepreneurship, Passive Income, Outsourcing and Mobility.
Comments below for Dan, as mentioned in his video…!